Armstrong seeks to respect and reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate and the marketplace we serve.
Armstrong’s team of 900+ is diverse in every way. For example, in 1985, we advanced the van operator as owner-operator model. We provided financing for drivers to purchase tractors and straight trucks, equipping them to operate as independent business owners. This model has continued to propagate to the point where today, 63% of our drivers are ethnic minorities who are owner-operators.
Additionally, under the leadership of Jenny Johnson, CEO of Armstrong Relocation – Huntsville, we have earned certification from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a woman-owned and -managed enterprise.
As a result of these efforts, Armstrong is able to provide clients with both Tier I and Tier II diversity spend capture opportunities.
We challenge our supply chain network to act in a socially-responsible manner, primarily exemplified in diversity and environmental sustainability actions in keeping with Armstrong’s goals and initiatives.
These suppliers provide additional opportunities for Tier II diversity spend capture.
Our philanthropic activities are designed to enrich the communities in which we operate. Many of these purposeful investments of human and fiscal resources impact minorities within our local markets. While some of these investments are long standing, our agencies select an appropriate enrichment activity of their own choosing for particular emphasis each calendar year.
- “Without a doubt the best packing crew we've ever had pack us up. Our company moves us a lot and this crew far out performed any others we've had. Very professional, personable, and motivated to do a great job. I would highly recommend Armstrong Relocation to friends and relatives."
M.G., June 2015
- "They were awesome and took the stress out of moving. Great job!"
S.S., June 2015
- "My driver, Troy, and his team were AMAZING from start to finish. They took great care of my belongings, answered all my questions and were very kind to me during a stressful move across the country. I feel so lucky that they were the ones to pack, load and move me!!"
J.G., July 2015
- "There was a good rhythm of communication. The Dallas crew was very patient and willing to do whatever was required. They did an excellent job!"
D.G., July 2015
- "We had an outstanding crew! They even helped with a piece of furniture that was not in great shape by stabilizing it before re-assembling it. Outstanding! I would recommend this crew to anyone that needed moving."
J.F., June 2015