By providing supply chain reliability, Armstrong demonstrates its Credo of “building trust.”
Three generations of continuity of ownership and operating philosophy have generated consistent, reasonable, annual profits each year since 1957. Armstrong’s foundation of fiscal continuity enables investments in functional continuity, resulting in supply chain reliability. Our disaster recovery objectives are to protect human assets, protect informational assets and provide for continuity of operations.
Armstrong employs technology and processes to minimize the impact of a disaster and provide for timely recovery within our existing headquarters facility in Memphis, Tenn. In the event this is not possible, Armstrong operates a redundant data center in Dallas, Texas, enabling any service outage to be restored within two hours.
Additionally, UniGroup has a similar contingency plan to support Armstrong and all agents of United Van Lines and Mayflower Transit.
Should technology or software fail, Armstrong can revert to manual processes. While such an action would impair efficiencies, it could be done until no longer necessary.
Armstrong has contingency plans to resume operations at other locations should such action become necessary. These plans are maintained and tested on a frequent basis.
In the event of a business disruption or disaster that impairs or destroys our physical operating locations, Armstrong has contracted an outsourced supplier to provide all key elements needed to restore operations quickly, anywhere across North America. Elements provided include: temporary mobile or commercial office space; power generation; computer systems and equipment; and phone and Internet communication.
- “Without a doubt the best packing crew we've ever had pack us up. Our company moves us a lot and this crew far out performed any others we've had. Very professional, personable, and motivated to do a great job. I would highly recommend Armstrong Relocation to friends and relatives."
M.G., June 2015
- "They were awesome and took the stress out of moving. Great job!"
S.S., June 2015
- "My driver, Troy, and his team were AMAZING from start to finish. They took great care of my belongings, answered all my questions and were very kind to me during a stressful move across the country. I feel so lucky that they were the ones to pack, load and move me!!"
J.G., July 2015
- "There was a good rhythm of communication. The Dallas crew was very patient and willing to do whatever was required. They did an excellent job!"
D.G., July 2015
- "We had an outstanding crew! They even helped with a piece of furniture that was not in great shape by stabilizing it before re-assembling it. Outstanding! I would recommend this crew to anyone that needed moving."
J.F., June 2015