Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- “Without a doubt the best packing crew we've ever had pack us up. Our company moves us a lot and this crew far out performed any others we've had. Very professional, personable, and motivated to do a great job. I would highly recommend Armstrong Relocation to friends and relatives."
M.G., June 2015
- "They were awesome and took the stress out of moving. Great job!"
S.S., June 2015
- "My driver, Troy, and his team were AMAZING from start to finish. They took great care of my belongings, answered all my questions and were very kind to me during a stressful move across the country. I feel so lucky that they were the ones to pack, load and move me!!"
J.G., July 2015
- "There was a good rhythm of communication. The Dallas crew was very patient and willing to do whatever was required. They did an excellent job!"
D.G., July 2015
- "We had an outstanding crew! They even helped with a piece of furniture that was not in great shape by stabilizing it before re-assembling it. Outstanding! I would recommend this crew to anyone that needed moving."
J.F., June 2015