OFFICE MOVING DALLAS
Armstrong’s experienced office moving team provides an array of services for businesses across all industries. Moving an office, regardless of distance, requires more than just boxes and trucks. We recognize that time is money and understand the impact a move can have on organizations of all sizes, even when moving within the same building. Our team facilitates a smooth transition into your new office space, allowing your team to focus on business as usual.
- Single point of contact
- Pre-move planning and budgeting
- On-site project management
- Floor plan design
- Office moving
- Computer, electronics and equipment moving
- Files and records moving
- Facility protection
- Valuation coverage
- Furniture installation and reconfiguration
- Modular furniture build-out and tear down
- Electronic equipment disconnect and reconnect
- Fixtures installation
- Asset management
- Asset auctions
- Charitable contributions
- Post-move cleaning services
- Disaster recovery and restoration
- “Without a doubt the best packing crew we've ever had pack us up. Our company moves us a lot and this crew far out performed any others we've had. Very professional, personable, and motivated to do a great job. I would highly recommend Armstrong Relocation to friends and relatives."
M.G., June 2015
- "They were awesome and took the stress out of moving. Great job!"
S.S., June 2015
- "My driver, Troy, and his team were AMAZING from start to finish. They took great care of my belongings, answered all my questions and were very kind to me during a stressful move across the country. I feel so lucky that they were the ones to pack, load and move me!!"
J.G., July 2015
- "There was a good rhythm of communication. The Dallas crew was very patient and willing to do whatever was required. They did an excellent job!"
D.G., July 2015
- "We had an outstanding crew! They even helped with a piece of furniture that was not in great shape by stabilizing it before re-assembling it. Outstanding! I would recommend this crew to anyone that needed moving."
J.F., June 2015