Jeff Watson, CEO
Jeff Watson began his career at Armstrong in 1969, working as summertime help while in high school. In 1971, he came to Dallas as a student at SMU and graduated in 1974 with a bachelor’s degree in economics. Upon graduation, Watson went back to Memphis to work for Armstrong Relocation – Memphis before eventually transferring to Louisville, Ky. In 1976, he returned to Dallas where he developed a first class operations department. Watson became President of Armstrong Relocation – Dallas in 1989 and elevated to CEO in 2007. He is a shareholder in several of the Armstrong agencies including, Dallas, Houston, Knoxville, Denver and Nashville. He is also a partner in Armstrong Archives, a record storage company located in Dallas. In his spare time, Watson enjoys traveling and attending the Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars games.
Michael Gonzales, President
Mike Gonzales joined Armstrong in 1975 when he worked part-time as a loader/packer while attending college. Serving as a staff accountant upon graduation until being named President in 2007, he has played an active role in all aspects of Armstrong’s growth from a small moving company to one of Dallas’ largest relocation companies. Gonzales holds a bachelor of business administration degree in accounting from the University of North Texas. A native Texan, he has resided in Irving, Texas most of his life, along with his wife and three children. Gonzales serves on several Boards for non-profits and was recently appointed as the Chairman of the Board for the Greater Irving-Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce.
- “Without a doubt the best packing crew we've ever had pack us up. Our company moves us a lot and this crew far out performed any others we've had. Very professional, personable, and motivated to do a great job. I would highly recommend Armstrong Relocation to friends and relatives."
M.G., June 2015
- "They were awesome and took the stress out of moving. Great job!"
S.S., June 2015
- "My driver, Troy, and his team were AMAZING from start to finish. They took great care of my belongings, answered all my questions and were very kind to me during a stressful move across the country. I feel so lucky that they were the ones to pack, load and move me!!"
J.G., July 2015
- "There was a good rhythm of communication. The Dallas crew was very patient and willing to do whatever was required. They did an excellent job!"
D.G., July 2015
- "We had an outstanding crew! They even helped with a piece of furniture that was not in great shape by stabilizing it before re-assembling it. Outstanding! I would recommend this crew to anyone that needed moving."
J.F., June 2015